|Bulk italian sausage||1 Pound|
|Canned spaghetti sauce||32 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Small curd creamed cottage cheese||16 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh basil/1 teaspoon dried basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lasagna noodles||8 Ounce, uncooked|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cup)|
1. Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, breaking up and stirring after 4 minutes, until no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
3. Mix cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and egg.
4. Spread 1 1/8 cups of the sauce mixture evenly in rectangular dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 or 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Overlap 4 uncooked lasagne noodles on sauce. Spread 1 cup of the cheese mixture evenly over noodles; sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with sauce mixture, noodles and cheese mixture. Top with remaining sauce mixture. Cover tightly and microwave on high 10 minutes; rotate dish 1/2 turn.
5. Microwave on medium (50%) 22 to 28 minutes or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Let stand uncovered 15 minutes.