|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Minced beef||1 Pound (450 gram)|
|Mixed dried herbs||1 Teaspoon (5 milliliter)|
|Tomato puree||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoon)|
|Boiling stock||10 Fluid Ounce (250 milliliter)|
|Lasagne sheets||4 Large (8 small sheets, no-precook)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Plain flour||1 Ounce (25 gram)|
|Milk||5 Fluid Ounce (125 milliliter)|
|Natural yogurt||5 Fluid Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the oil in a microwave casserole dish on the low rack for 1 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 3 min.
2. Stir in the minced beef and cook for 4 min, covered, stirring once.
3. Add the herbs, tomato puree and stock. Stir well. Cook for 8 min on Microwave Power HIGH, stirring once. Add a little salt and pepper.
4. Layer the meat sauce with the lasagne in a suitable serving dish, finishing with lasagne.
5. Melt the butter in a large jug or bowl on Microwave Power HIGH for 30 sec. Add the flour then gradually add the milk. Cook for 3 min, stirring every minute, until boiling and thickened. Stir in the yogurt and season with salt and pepper Spoon the sauce over the lasagne then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Cook on the low rack on Combination for 27-37 min, until the lasagne is piping hot and the cheese is browned.