This is a famous Italian dish love and enjoyed by many of us. Try out this recipe from us.
For the mince
1 Medium, chop
Salt and pepper
For white sauce
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
For assemble on lasagna
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Cup (16 tbs), slice
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop the onion and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. Heat margarine in a saucepan. Add onions and sauté them until transparent.
3. Add minced beef, salt and pepper and mixed herbs. Cover it and let it cook. Keep stirring.
4. In the meantime make the white sauce, in pan heat butter and add flour, sauté until the flour is cooked.
5. Take it off the flame and add milk, keep stirring.
6. Add cheese, mustard and cook until sauce thickens.
7. Put some beef in a baking dish at the bottom. Lay lasagna sheets and then add some more beef, tomato sauce, followed by the white sauce over it.
8. Continue the same steps for the next layer; top it with mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake it in the oven for 35-40 minutes.