Meaty Lasagna Bake
|Lasagna dinner||48 Ounce (2 Packages 1 Pound, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||20 Ounce (2 Packages 10 Ounces Each)|
|Ground beef/Meat loaf mixture, beef and pork||1 Pound|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Pound (1 Carton / 2 Cups)|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into chunks. Stir in sauce from lasagna dinner.
4. Mix cottage cheese with egg, Italian seasoning and salt; stir in spinach.
5. Set aside 6 noodles. Layer half of remaining noodles, cheese mixture, meat sauce and grated cheese (from packages) into a greased baking dish, 13x9x2-inch. Repeat layers.
6. Roll up saved noodles, jelly-roll fashion; slice in half and press, cut sides down, into sauce.
7. Bake in hot oven (425°) for 25 minutes or until bubbly-hot.