1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. In a pan add in the oil, onion, garlic, bacon, carrot and celery. Stir for 5 minutes.
3. Add in the turkey and cook for few minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes, oregano and red wine. Season with salt and pepper. Stir the mixture, cover the pan and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Meanwhile for white sauce – in a pan add in all the ingredients and whisk well, cooking on medium heat.
6. In a casserole dish lie the pasta sheets, top with mince mixture, spinach and white sauce. Repeat the layer as shown in the video. Top the layer with cheese.
7. Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees C.
8. Serve Turkey And Spinach Lasagne with tossed salad and enjoy!
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a feast.
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne Recipe Video