In this video Oneman Show shows how to make Italian vegetarian Lasagna.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped
Cottage cheese/Ricotta cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs), grated
Italian vegetarian sauce
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Parmesan cheese/Cheddar cheese
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded
Italian seasoning mix
1. In a pot, cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8-10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
3. In a large baking dish, make layers with tomato sauce and mushrooms.
4. Layer noodles over them. Spread cottage cheese with Italian seasoning on top of the noodles.
5. Make another layer with the remaining noodles. Add the vegetarian sauce and spread it out.
6. Finally layer the parmesan cheese on top.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes.
8. Serve the Vegetarian Lassagna with grilled garlic bread and salad.
If you really appreciate the taste of lasagna but wish you could weed out the meat from it, this video could bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave shares his Italian style vegetarian lasagna dinner that is not only a cinch to make, but also highly satisfying and appeasing to the palate. Prepare this at home on highly hungry evenings for a luscious dinner.
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg10.1%
Sodium 1278.5 mg53.3%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 36.2%
Vitamin C 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
The Italian Vegetarian Lassagna Dinner Recipe Video