|Olive oil||5 Teaspoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), minced|
|Sliced zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firm tofu||12 Ounce (In 1/2-Inch Cubes)|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded non fat mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Lasagna noodles||9 Ounce, cooked|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano and basil, salt if desired, red pepper, and bay leaf. Reduce heat, cover partially, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove bay leaf and cool slightly. Stir in half the mozzarella.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Spread half the tofu mixture in baking dish. Arrange half the noodles on top, overlapping slightly. Repeat with remaining tofu mixture and noodles.Top with tomato sauce, remaining herbs, and mozzarella.
5. Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2221 Calories from Fat 435
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.7%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg13.3%
Sodium 3590.5 mg149.6%
Total Carbohydrates 318 g106%
Dietary Fiber 41.4 g165.4%
Sugars 52.8 g
Protein 148 g295.2%
Vitamin A 205.9% Vitamin C 290.3%
Calcium 249.8% Iron 163.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet