This lasagna recipe video is your step-by step guide to easy cooking. Dont want to spend the entire day in the kitchen? Cook a yummy dinner real fast with this simple and easy Lasagna recipe.
|Ground beef||1 Pound (Browned And Drained)|
|Ricotta cheese||15 Ounce|
|Egg||2 , lightly beaten|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lasagna noodles||12 (Uncooked)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3) Cheese filling : In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper together blend thoroughly.
4) Meat sauce : In another mixing bowl, combine the browned and drained ground beef with the spaghetti sauce and water mix thoroughly.
5) Layering : Start layering the baking dish with about a cup of the meat sauce, arrange the lasagna noodles side by side, then top it with 1/3rd of the cheese mixture and spread it out evenly.
6) Repeat the layers and sprinkle with 1 cup of mozarella cheese and the remaining parmesan cheese on top.
7) Cover tightly with a greased foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
8) Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
9) Remove form the oven and allow the lasagna to stand for 15 minutes.
10) Slice the lasagna and serve.