12 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package, Italian Classics, Dairy Dept, Uncooked)
Shredded pizza cheese
16 Ounce (Wegman'S Fancy, 2 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Add sausage and ground beef to large skillet on MEDIUM-HIGH. Cook, stirring to crumble, 10 min, or until internal temp reaches 160 degrees (check with thermometer). Drain fat from pan. Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of pan. Add 1 pkg sauce. Let simmer 10 min on MEDIUM-LOW.
2. Combine ricotta, basil, and salt in large bowl; set aside. Cut one lasagna sheet in half lengthwise. Set aside.
3. Spray bottom and sides of pan with cooking spray; spread bottom of pan with 1 cup sauce from second pkg (save remaining sauce to serve with baked lasagna). Top with 3 lasagna sheets, placed widthwise (will overlap). Spread pasta sheets with half of the ricotta mixture. Top with one half-pkg of pizza cheese. Top with 1 cup meat sauce.
4. Arrange lasagna sheets on top of meat sauce (half-sheet in middle, 2 full sheets on either side). Spread with remaining ricotta mixture; top this with remaining half-pkg of pizza cheese. Spread with 1 cup meat sauce. Top this with lasagna sheets (half-sheet in middle, 2 full sheets on either side). Top with remaining meat sauce.
5. Cover with parchment paper placed directly on sauce, then foil.
6. Bake 1 hour, 15 min. Remove from oven; remove foil and paper. Top with remaining full pkg of pizza cheese. Return to oven, uncovered, 10 min, until cheese melts.
7. Remove from oven. Let rest 20-30 min before serving.
Chef Mark makes a classic beef lasagna the quick way using some store bought convenient sauces and foods. This recipe for all those out there who are pressed on time and donot have time to make lasagna from scratch. Try this simple and quick version of your loved dish, now.