Lasagne Recipe Meat Sauce Recipe is a tasty recipe from Italian cuisine.
For meat sauce
1 Pound, ground
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
450 Gram (no boil pasta)
3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
1. For making meat sauce - In a sauce pan, brown the beef and add carrots, onion and celery. Stir well.
2. Add crushed tomatoes, garlic, sugar, parsley, oregano and sweet basil.
3. Add crushed chili pepper and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. For making lasagna – in a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to make ricotta layer. Mix it well.
5. In a casserole dish, spread ricotta cheese and place pasta on it.
6. Make a layer of meat sauce on it.
7. Spread mozzarella cheese on meat sauce.
8. Make another layer of pasta and ricotta layer. Repeat a layer of meat sauce and sprinkle cheese on it.
9. Pop it into the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 350*F.
What could make for a more stick-to-your-ribs dinner fare than delicious lasagna served with homemade meat sauce? To help make your dinnertime all the more special, Sarah presents an easy to make lasagna and meat sauce recipe. Easy, effortless and sumptuous, this dish is truly like to jazz up your suppertime like nothing else.