|Lasagna noodles||1 Pound|
|Hamburger mix||2 Pint|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce|
|Creamed cottage cheese||1 Pound (About 2 Cups)|
|Dairy sour half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Pasteurized process american cheese||12|
1. Boil lasagne noodles according to package directions until slightly tender.
2. Heat Hamburger Mix with tomato sauce and oregano until heated through.
3. In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, sour half-and-half, egg, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
4. In a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan, spread 1 cup of the hamburger sauce; add 1/3 of the lasagne noodles in an even layer; cover with a layer of the cottage cheese mixture, and arrange 6 slices process cheese evenly. Repeat layers twice (except for cheese slices), ending with meat sauce on top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
5. Bake at 350Â°F 30 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving; cut into squares