Mitchel will show us his signature recipe "Rack of lamb" for valentine's day dinner.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice
4 Clove (20 gm)
1. Dice the butternut squash and keep it aside.
2. Make insertion and stuff the garlic cloves in the rack of lamb and season with thyme sprigs and salt
3. Preheat the oven at 445 degree.
4. In a pan pour the olive oil, sear the rack of lamb on both sides until brown.
5. Remove and place it on a baking dish and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. In the meantime sauté the butternut squash in the same pan, until soft.
7. Serve the rack of lamb along with the butternut squash on the side.