Grilled Stuffed Lamb Patties has a scrumptious taste and is perfect when served with the grilled cauliflower and zucchini alongwith the fresh Mediterranean salad. Join Sharine in her kitchen and see her prepare this amazing Grilled Stuffed Lamb Patties.
2 , chopped
1 , cut int bite size florets
2 , vertically halved
Continental organic mix
125 Milliliter (1/2 Bowl)
125 Milliliter (1/2 Bowl, Continental)
1 , diced
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground lamb, dried thyme,dried basil, garlic, dash of Wosterschire sauce, salt and pepper to taste, work out together to combine.
2) Divide the mixture into eight portions. Pat them to flatten and place them over a plate.
3) Place the English double gloucester cheese in the center of four meat rounds, then cover each with the rest of the meat rounds. Gently press the meat together, cover with a foil and place the four patties in the refrigerator as long as possible.
4) In a shallow bowl place the cauliflower and zucchini, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss them well to coat.
5) In a bowl, add the continental organic mix, tomato, olives and cheese and keep aside.
6) Grill the patties under a grill on a medium to high heat.
7) Also grill the cauliflower and the zucchini alongwith the patties.
8) Drizzle the salad with the homemade dressing and toss well.
9) Serve the grilled patties with the salad and grilled vegetables.
A Mediterranean dish of stuffed grilled lamb patties with some grilled zucchini and cauliflower and crispy salad to make that meal complete. A video to watch on a good recipe to try out for the weekend.