Stuffed Lamb Patties
|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves||2 , chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Gloucester cheese||240 Milliliter|
|Cauliflower||1 , cut int bite size florets|
|Zucchini||2 , vertically halved|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Continental organic mix||125 Milliliter (1/2 Bowl)|
|Organic mix||125 Milliliter (1/2 Bowl, Continental)|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
|Cheddar cheese||5 Tablespoon|
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the ground lamb, dried thyme,dried basil, garlic, dash of Wosterschire sauce, salt and pepper to taste, work out together to combine.
2) Divide the mixture into eight portions. Pat them to flatten and place them over a plate.
3) Place the English double gloucester cheese in the center of four meat rounds, then cover each with the rest of the meat rounds. Gently press the meat together, cover with a foil and place the four patties in the refrigerator as long as possible.
4) In a shallow bowl place the cauliflower and zucchini, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss them well to coat.
5) In a bowl, add the continental organic mix, tomato, olives and cheese and keep aside.
6) Grill the patties under a grill on a medium to high heat.
7) Also grill the cauliflower and the zucchini alongwith the patties.
8) Drizzle the salad with the homemade dressing and toss well.
9) Serve the grilled patties with the salad and grilled vegetables.
For more information please visit: http://www.blipswerx.com/AboutUs.html
Calories 962 Calories from Fat 635
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 70 g108.1%
Saturated Fat 29.9 g149.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 166 mg55.3%
Sodium 1242.5 mg51.8%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.3%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 45 g90.9%
Vitamin A 29% Vitamin C 168.7%
Calcium 67.5% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet