|Lamb/Goat meat||1 1⁄2 Pound (Lamb Meat Boneless)|
|Red chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Coconut milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Wash lamb meat and cut into cubes.
2. Grind red chili, coriander, cumin, turmeric, green chili and mustard with vinegar and two table spoon of yogurt..
3. Heat oil add chopped onion and fry for three minutes. Add chopped garlic and fry till light brown.
4. Add the ground masala and cook with stirring adding little water till masala is well cooked in slow heat (about five to six minutes)
5. Add meat and cook with stirring for five minutes.
6. Add coconut milk and two cups of water and cook in slow heat for forty-five minutes till meat is well cooked. Stir occasionally.
7. garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot with steamed rice.