|Lamb fillet||450 Gram, cut into 2.5 cm or 1 inch cubes (Around 1 pound)|
|Crushed peppercorns||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White wine||150 Milliliter (Around 0.25 Pint)|
|Oranges||1⁄2 , coarsely grated rind|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Pinch|
|Onions||1 Small, thinly sliced|
|Onions||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Olive oils||1 Tablespoon|
|Saffron strands||1 Pinch|
|Plain yogurt||2 Tablespoon (Unsweetened Variety)|
|Oranges||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Corn flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Artificial sweetener||To Taste|
1. Put the cubed lamb into a shallow dish with the peppercorns, salt, white wine, orange rind, cinnamon and sliced onion. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Drain the meat, reserving the marinade, and thread on to skewers.
3. Put the kebabs under a preheated grill and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
4. Meanwhile make the sauce. Fry the chopped onion in the olive oil for 3 minutes. Add the strained marinade and the saffron and bubble briskly for 1 minute.
5. Blend the egg yolk with the yogurt, orange juice and corn flour; add to the sauce and stir over a gentle heat until lightly thickened. Add a little artificial sweetener if necessary.
6. Serve the cooked kebabs accompanied by the sauce.