Roast Leg of Lamb. Not necessarily quick but simple and easy. You'll wonder why you don't do it more often.
8 Clove (40 gm)
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degree.
2. Rinse the lamb leg and pat dry, once done make small insertion and insert garlic clove in them.
3. Season the entire lamb with olive oil and the remaining ingredients.
4. Place the lamb in a roasting pot and roast the lamb in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 20 minute, occasionally turning it every 30 minute.
5. Check if the lamb is cooked, with the help of a thermometer check the temperature it should be 135 degree.
6. Once done cover the dish with a foil and let it rests for 50 minute before you carve it.
7. Serve it with roasted potatoes or tossed vegetables.