Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
|For lamb stew|
|Lamb shoulder chops||420 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), thinly sliced|
|Fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs||10 Gram (2-3 sprigs)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|White onion||1⁄2 Medium, dice|
|Carrot||1 Medium, sliced|
|Turnip||160 Gram, peeled, diced|
|Button mushroom||50 Gram, slice|
|Green cabbage||40 Gram, shredded|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|For pizza dough|
|All purpose flour||250 Gram (or Tipo 00 flour)|
|Dried yeast||3 1⁄2 Gram|
|Warm water||160 Milliliter|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Onion||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Mushroom||2 , thinly sliced|
|Fresh rosemary||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 , dice|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and oil.
5. Pour yeast and knead to form dough. Cover it with plastic and let it set and rise for 30 minutes.
6. Place a pan on flame, add lamb, and sear until golden brown.
7. Into a large bowl, transfer cooked lamb.
8. In the same pan, add carrot, onion, turnip, mushrooms, and cabbage.
9. Sprinkle salt, stir and cook vegetables for 10 minutes or until they get a nice color.
10. Drop lamb pieces back into the pan. Give it a good stir.
11. Add flour, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
12. Pour stock, and bring it to a boil. Simmer and braise for 2-3 hours.
13. On work surface, sprinkle flour, and place your pizza dough on it.
14. Flour your dough well, and cut it into four equal parts.
15. With rolling pin, roll dough thin, and place it on floured baking sheet.
16. Put some lamb mixture on the middle of dough.
17. Brush beaten egg on the sides. Trim the edges as shown in the video.
18. Season with salt and pepper.
19. Fold over the sides and egg wash the ends of dough. Fold the edges and gently turn the dough over.
20. Baste the top with beaten egg, and season it with salt.
21. Preheat oven to 350 degree, and pop baking sheet in oven until golden brown.
22. For rosemary pizza, roll dough on floured surface.
23. Flour pizza tray, and place rolled dough on it.
24. Top it with lamb mixture, onion, mushrooms, and tomato.
25. Sprinkle rosemary, and cheese on top.
26. Around the edges drizzle some olive oil.
27. Pop it in oven at 500 degree F for 12-15 minutes.
28. Cut into slices and serve lamb parcels and pizza with sauce.
You can also serve lamb on top of creamy mashed potatoes.