2 Medium, trimmed and frenched (1 1/2-pounds each)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the mint basil pesto- Blend the mint leaves, basil leaves, walnuts, parmesan, lemon juice, garlic cloves.
3. Add 1/3 cup olive oil while blending.
4. Season the rack of lamb with salt and pepper.
5. In a pan, add the rest of the olive oil.
6. Cook the rack in the pan for 3 minutes each side.
7. Pop into the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes.
9. Cut the rack along the bone into lollipops.
10. Plate the rack of lambs, add a dollop of mint basil pesto and serve as main course.