1. Wash potatoes well and put them to boil in a large pot of salted water.
2. Heat a large saute pan over medium high and when hot (almost smoking), sear the lamb chops for about 2 minutes each side.
3. Transfer the lamb chops to a baking dish. Make honey and mint sauce glaze to baste them. Combine mint paste, honey and black pepper. Brush generously over the lamb chops.
5. Pop the lamb chops into a hot oven (350 degree F) for about 15 minutes.
6. In the meantime, grill asparagus on a grill pan, two minutes on each side until tender-crisp. Or roast them in the oven if you like.
7. When the potatoes are tender, remove them to a bowl. Add boiled peas and kale to the water used to boil the potatoes and cook for a few minutes.
8. Peel (or leave skins on if you like) and mash potatoes using a potato masher. Add drained peas and kale, chopped mint, cheese and milk and mash again to a smooth consistency
9. To serve, put mashed potatoes on a plate and place roasted lamb chop over it. Place asparagus spears on the side and drizzle mint with honey sauce around it. Garnish with mint leave.