Lamb chops are a tasty way to bring new flavors to summer time grilling. For this recipe use a simple seasoning of garlic, rosemary to enhance the wonderful flavor of the juicy lamb chops. Watch the video to see how we make quick and easy Lamb Chops using Tropical Traditions Green Label Coconut Oil.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
8 Clove (40 gm), chopped finely
Coconut oil/Olive oil
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled), divided
1 1⁄2 Pound
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
2. Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem, peel and rough chop the garlic, keep it aside
3. Blend chopped garlic and rosemary together, once done in a pan sauté the rosemary and garlic in 1 teaspoon of coconut oil until soft keep them aside.
4. Wash the rack of lamb in cold water and cut into chops.
5. Pat dry the chops and sprinkle salt and pepper over it on both the sides and keep it aside.
6. In pan heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium high heat and sear chops for 2 minute on both sides.
7. Add the sauté garlic and rosemary over the chops.
8. Roast the chops in the preheated oven for 2 minute.
9. Serve along with fresh green salad.
You can use olive oil instead of coconut oil.