Rack Of Lamb
|Rack of lamb||1|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Flavoured bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cippolini onions||12 , halved|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenhait.
2. In a pan of hot oil, sear the meat for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
3. Place the rack on the counter and coat with dijon mustard.
4. Next, coat the lamb with the flavoured bread crumbs. If the bread crumbs already have salt, don't add any.
5. In a baking tray wrapped covered with aluminium foil, add the onions, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, butter and brown sugar.
6. Next, place the rack on top of the onions and pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cut the rack into lamb chops.
8. Plate and serve as a main dish or a side dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3007 Calories from Fat 2409
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 273 g419.5%
Saturated Fat 38.3 g191.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.8 mg3.6%
Sodium 1636.1 mg68.2%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 20 g39.1%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 36.4% Iron 50.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet