1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Pat down lamb chops with a paper towel in order to remove any excess moisture.
3. Combine lamb chops with rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
4. In a pan sear each side of the lamb chops for 3-4 minutes and then place on a non-stick baking sheet, pour remaining marinade over the lamb chops and cover with foil.
5. Place baking sheet in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve with batata harra potatoes or rice and tzatziki sauce
Heart-healthy as well as delicious, this Mediterranean-style lamb chops recipe is a always a winner. After being marinated and braised, these lamb chops are so tender, juicy, and flavorful, you won’t want to cook them any other way. Check out this amazing Mediterranean Lamb chop recipe, a must see recipe that is one of the best lamb chop recipes.