1. Dredge the lamb in flour.
2. In a pan heat olive oil. Place the lamb and brown it on all sides. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, put the onions and caramelize the onions. Set aside.
4. In a pressure cooker put the tomato soup. Add all the ingredients with the tomatoes at the end. Pour enough water to cook all the ingredients.
5. Put the pressure cooker on high heat for 15 minutes. Once the pressure builds up, lower the temperature and continue cooking for 1 hour.
6. Turn off the heat and let the pressure cooker sit for around 15 minutes to release the pressure before opening it.
7. In a serving plate, serve the lamb with brown rice.