|Onions||8 Small, peeled|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Mushrooms||50 Gram, washed and thickly sliced|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) From the cutlets, trim a thin layer or fat.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine.
3) Fry the cutlets and onions and let the cutlets brown on both sides.
4) Remove both from the cooker and drain well.
5) Pour off the remaining lard or margarine from the cooker.
6) Return the cooker to the heat and add the tomatoes, garlic, mushrooms, water and oregano.
7) Stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker.
8) Return the cutlets and onions to the cooker with a little salt and pepper.
9) Close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
10) Reduce the pressure quickly.
11) In a warm dish, lift out the cutlets and vegetables and keep hot.
12) Return the cooker to the heat and stir in the cornflour blended with a little water.
13) Bring to the boil stirring constantly.
14) Taste and adjust the seasoning before serving.
15) Pour the sauce over the cutlets and serve warm.
Calories 613 Calories from Fat 383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 19.4 g97.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg2%
Sodium 210.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.5%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 31 g62.5%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 44.5%
Calcium 8.6% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet