Baked Stuffed Lamb Chops
|Soft white breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Pinch salt||1 1⁄4 Pinch (good pinch)|
|Butter/Margarine / dripping||1⁄2 Ounce, melted|
1) In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and bind them with egg and melted butter.
2) Make pocket in the chops by cutting meat away from the curved bone and fill the stuffing.
3) Take a baking pan and grease it, put the chops on it. Then, cover it a greased paper or foil.
4) Bake the chops at 400 degrees or gas mark 6 for 30 minutes.
5) Serve the baked stuffed lamb chops hot with some mint dip, if desired.