Lemon And Mushroom Breast Of Lamb
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||50 Gram|
|Finely grated lemon rind||5 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 Spoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Mushrooms||50 Gram, cleaned and chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, peeled and finely chopped|
|Dried rosemary||2 1⁄2 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Lamb breast||1 Pound, trimmed and boned (As Required)|
|Brown stock/Water and 1/2 beef stock cube||450 Milliliter, hot|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, mushrooms, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper.
2) Bind the mixture with the egg.
3) With skin side down, lay the lamb, and spread the stuffing over the lamb to within 2.5 cm/1 inch of the edges.
4) With string secure the rolled up lamb.
5) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine and let the lamb brown well on all sides.
6) Lift out and drain off any excess lard or margarine from the cooker.
7) Stir in the hot stock or water and stock cube and stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker.
8) Put the trivet in the cooker, rim side down.
9) Stand the joint on the trivet and season well with salt and pepper.
10) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 30 minutes.
11) Reduce the pressure quickly.
12) Remove the string from the meat before serving.
13) Serve the lamb hot with some bread.