|Cooking oil||30 Milliliter (2 Spoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Pickling onions||225 Gram, peeled (Small Sized)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Lamb shoulder/Lamb leg||750 Gram, cubed|
|Unsmoked streaky bacon||100 Gram, rinded and chopped|
|Button mushrooms||100 Gram, cleaned|
|Tomato puree||30 Milliliter (2 Spoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Red wine||450 Milliliter (Burgundy Type)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Flour||15 Milliliter (To Finish:)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Finish:)|
|Fresh chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (To Finish:)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the oil.
3) FRy the onions and garlic until they begin to colour.
4) Add the meat and bacon and fry until the meat is browned on all sides.
5) Add the mushrooms, tomato puree, wine and a little salt and pepper.
6) Stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker and boil the liquid.
7) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 12 minutes.
8) Reduce the pressure quickly.
9) Blend the flour with a little water.
10) Place back the open cooker to the heat.
11) Stir in the blended flour and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
12) Taste and adjust the seasoning before serving.
13) Garnish the lamb with chopped parsley and serve hot.