Quick Lamb Cholent
|Dried lima beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and place beans in it. Add water and soak overnight.
2) Put beans in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for another 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onions and lamb. Cook until brown.
4) Add salt, garlic, ginger, water and pepper.
5) Cover and cook over low heat for about 2 1/2 hours or until beans and lamb become tender. Add water, if required.
6) Transfer to a serving dish. Serve piping hot.