Sauteed Lambs Kidneys
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, diced|
1) Rinse and clean the lamb kidneys in cold water.
2) Slice the kidneys into 4 pieces.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and saute the onions for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the tomato sauce and cook for few minutes more.
5) Put the kidneys in the onion mixture and simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Dredge salt and pepper and put the lid on, simmer for 10 minutes or until kidneys are tender.
7) In another non-stick pan, saute the potatoes until tender.
8) Mix the potatoes with the kidney mixture and cook for 5 minutes more.
9) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.