Fried and Grilled Kidneys
1) Slice the Lamb Kidneys into equal halves. Remove their gristles.
2) Season the flour with salt and pepper.
3) Dredge the kidney halves in a plateful of the seasoned flour.
4) In a pan, melt the butter or margarine. Add in the kidneys and fry till they brown on both sides.
5) To serve, spread the kidney mixture over toast. Set a plate of fried bacon and cooked vegetables on the side.
You may choose to grill the kidneys instead of frying. Brush the kidneys with a lot of melted butter. Grill they have cooked to your required doneness. Serve with grilled vegetables on the side.