Lamb Chops Oregano
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Line the broiler rack with foil.
2) Place the chops on the broiler rack.
3) In a small saucepan, mix butter, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper.
4) Heat the saucepan over medium heat, until butter is melted.
5) Brush this mixture on top sides of the lamb chops.
6) Place the rack inside broiler and broil for about 5 minutes, until brown.
7) Turn the lamb chops and brush the other side with the lemon sauce.
8) Return to broiler and broil for about 8 to 10 minutes longer, depending on degree of doneness desired.
9) For extra flavor, sprinkle more oregano on the lamb chops before serving.