Pot Roasted Stuffed Shoulder of Lamb
|Lamb shoulder||2 Pound|
|Pork sausage meat||6 Ounce|
|Canned apricots||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Wash all the vegetables and chop them.
2) Take all the ingredients of stuffing and mix in a bowl.
3) Fill the stuffing into the lamb and tie into round shape.
4) Take a pan and heat the dripping.
5) Add meat and brown on all the sides.
6) Add the vegetables also to the pan.
7) Add seasoning along with herbs and cover the pan.
8) Cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
9) Serve the dish immediately.
10) The meat can also be cooked in a casserole at 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3, for 2 1/2 hours.