Lambs' Kidneys Turbigo
|Lamb's kidneys||10 Ounce (275 Grams)|
|Chipotle pork sausages||3 Ounce (75 Grams)|
|Spanish onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Red wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Dried oregano/Marjoram||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Tomato puree||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Corn flour||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Grams)|
1. Slice lamb-€™s kidneys; remove and discard all white cores.
2. Grill the sausages well; cut into thick slices.
3. Chop onions and mushrooms roughly.
4. In a saucepan, put together vegetables, red wine oregano or marjoram and tomato puree; let simmer for 3-4 minutes without boiling off all liquid.
5. Add water and stir in stock cubes; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add sliced kidneys and sausages; cover and simmer for another 30 minutes.
7. In a cup, mix corn flour in a little cold water; stir into the sauce and simmer for about 10 minutes until sauce is thick.
8. Let cool down completely.
9. Divide into 4 equal portions and store in individual containers.
10. Freeze until served.
11. Remove a portion from freezer and let defrost.
12. In a saucepan, gently heat and serve hot Lambs' Kidneys Turbigo with mashed potatoes.