Chutnied Lamb Chops
|Lamb shoulder chops||4 (1 1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Canned cling peaches||8 Ounce, sliced, save 1/2 cup juice (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chutney/Apricot preserves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peach liquid||2 Tablespoon|
1. In 8" sq. glass dish arrange chops evenly with bone ends in center.
2. Microwave at high, covered, 8-10 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
3. Remove chops to paper towel, drain fat and add chops to dish.
4. In a bowl blend 1/2 cup peach liquid, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chutney.
5. Arrange peach slices on chops and spoon chutney mixture on each.
6. Microwave at high, covered, 6-8 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
7. Remove chops and keep covered.
8. Blend cornstarch with peach liquid and lamb juices.
9. Microwave at high for 1 1/2-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth and thick.
10. Spoon on chops and serve.