|Ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Fresh mint/Mint flakes - 1 teaspoon, crumbled||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon (3/4 Sticks)|
|Canned pineapple slices||1 Pound, well drained (1 Can / 8 Slices)|
|Tomatoes||4 Medium, halved crosswise|
1. In a medium-size frying pan, saute bacon until fat starts to cook out; remove and drain.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine lamb, mint, salt and pepper; mix lightly until well blended.
3. Turn the meat into 8 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Wrap a bacon slice around each; secure with a wooden pick.
4. In bacon drippings in frying pan, saute patties, turning once, 15 minutes, or until lamb is done as you like it; keep warm.
5. Using a knife, score frankfurters diagonally about 1/4 inch deep; saute, turning several times. In a large frying pan, add in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6. In a second large frying pan, add the pineapple and brown them, turning once, in 2 tablespoons of the remaining butter or margarine; push to one side.
7. Put in the remaining butter or margarine, and keep the tomato halves, flat side down; heat slowly until tomatoes are hot.
8. In the center of a large serving platter, arrange the frankfurters.
9. Arrange the lamb patties, pineapple slices and tomato halves around edge.
10. Decorate with watercress and serve with prepared mustard.