Lamb with Rosemary
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), unpeeled (Large Ones)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Courgette||1 Pound, sliced (450 Grams)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lamb loin chops||36 Ounce, fat trimmed (6 In Number, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Fresh rosemary sprigs||3|
1. Pre heat a grill.
2. Fold the tail of each chop around centre portion of meat and make holes through each chop. Use skewers for the same.
3. Insert rosemary sprigs through the holes and secure meat. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
5. Add unpeeled garlic and boil for 5 minutes.
6. Remove off flame, drain and keep aside.
7. On a grill pan, arrange boiled garlic cloves and courgette.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with oil.
9. Place grill pan on grill and grill for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
10. Add lamb chops and grill them for 8 minutes on each side, or till done.
11. Transfer on to a platter and serve with a dip of your choice.