Lamb with Rosemary
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm), unpeeled (Large Ones)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Courgette||1 Pound, sliced (450 Grams)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Lamb loin chops||36 Ounce, fat trimmed (6 In Number, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Fresh rosemary sprigs||3|
1. Pre heat a grill.
2. Fold the tail of each chop around centre portion of meat and make holes through each chop. Use skewers for the same.
3. Insert rosemary sprigs through the holes and secure meat. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
5. Add unpeeled garlic and boil for 5 minutes.
6. Remove off flame, drain and keep aside.
7. On a grill pan, arrange boiled garlic cloves and courgette.
8. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with oil.
9. Place grill pan on grill and grill for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
10. Add lamb chops and grill them for 8 minutes on each side, or till done.
11. Transfer on to a platter and serve with a dip of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1895 Calories from Fat 815
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140.6%
Saturated Fat 25.7 g128.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 816.4 mg272.1%
Sodium 913.6 mg38.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 226 g451.2%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 161.9%
Calcium 34.9% Iron 118.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet