Pat Volchok's Butterflied Leg of Limb
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Burgundy wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried rosemary||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butterflied lamb leg||1 , boned|
1. Take a bowl and add garlic, soy sauce, curry powder, ketchup, wine, thyme, oregano, rosemary, olive oil and dried onion.
2. Rub the mixture over lamb and allow it to marinate by refrigerating it for 2 days.
3. Keep the marinated meat on a griller and grill it over indirect medium -high heat for about 45 minutes.
4. Boil if any excess marinade is remaining.
5. Thinly slice the butterflied leg of lamb before serving.
6. Serve the Pat Volchok's Butterflied Leg Of Lamb after drizzling the cooked marinade over it.