|Boneless leg of lamb||3 Pound, fat trimmed and cut into cubes|
|Onions||6 Ounce, peeled and roughly chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|All spice powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||1 Pinch|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
|Oranges||2 , rind grated, juiced and strained|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated, juiced and strained|
|Spiced fruit||1 Can (10 oz), strained|
1. Pre heat an oven at 170 C (340 F).
2. In an oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
3. Once hot, add lamb cubes and sautÃ© on a medium flame till all cubes are evenly browned. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
4. In the same pot, add onions and garlic and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions soften.
5. Add spices and flour and sautÃ© for 1 more minute.
6. Add remaining ingredients (apart from Spiced fruit) and mix well. Bring to boil.
7. Once boiled, remove off flame and cover with lid or foil.
8. Bake in pre heated oven for 60 minutes or till done.
9. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
10. Skim off excess fat (if any) and cook again on a low flame for 20 more minutes.
11. Add spiced fruit and mix once.
12. Serve warm along with steamed rice.