Curried Chicken Turkey Or Lamb
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Tart apples||2 , chopped|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Beef consomme/Chicken broth for chicken / turkey||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cooked cubed lamb/Chicken / turkey||4 Cup (64 tbs) (leftovers may be used)|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a pan melt 2 tablespoons of the butter and saute onion and apples until tender.
2. Add the test of the butter and blend in the flour and curry powder.
3. Stir in consomme, water and lemon juice and cook until slightly thickened.
4. Add meat and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Cook ahead and reheat if desired.
6. Serve with rice ant assorted condiments.