Gigot A La Moutarde
|Leg lamb||8 Pound (1 piece)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), slivered|
|Powdered ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl blend mustard, soy sauce, herbs and ginger and beat in oil to make a creamy mixture.
3. With a sharp knife make 4 shallow slashes in the meat and tuck into each a sliver of garlic.
4. Brush lamb liberally with sauce and let it stand for 1 to 2 hours.
5. Roast on a rack in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
6. Serve the dish with garnish as desired.