Lamb Chop Marinade
|Lamb chops||4 (loin or rib, 1" thick)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Bay leaf||1 Small|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Small onion||1 , sliced|
1. Preheat the broiler and place an oiled broiler rack 3 to 4" from source of heat.
2. In a glass baking dish, tip in the meat, oil, lemon juices, salt, pepper, bay leaf and parsley
3. Mash garlic. Add the onions to the marinade along with the garlic and then leave the meat to soak in the chiller for 3 hours minimum. Turn once or twice during the soaking time.
4. Place on the heated oiled rack, reduce heat to half-way mark and broil for 12 minutes till done.
5. Serve hot with fresh salad