Lamb Shoulder Cushion Roast With Stuffing
|Lamb shoulder||4 Pound (Square cut)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried mint/2 tblsp chopped fresh mint||1 Tablespoon|
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, unpeeled|
|Bread cubes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1/4 ")|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. Debone the roast.
3. In another pan, heat the butter and add the onion and the celery to the pan.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss well to make sure that everything is cooked through
5. Fill the deboned lamb with the stuffing and skewer or stitch the edges closed.
6. Place the lamb in a preheated oven on a shallow baking rack and bake for 2 1/2 hours.
7. Serve hot with cream sauce and roast potatoes