Garlic Lamb Kabobs
|Boneless lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in 1 inch cubes|
|Garlic salad dressing/Dry garlic salad dressing mix- 1 envelope||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut in squares|
|Canned small onions||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a shallow dish and put the meat in it. Pour the dressing on it and let it sit for 2 hours. Keep turning.
2) Now, drain the liquid and save it for later use.
3) Skewer the meat and vegetables in the following order: lamb, green pepper, lamb, onion.
3) Now, broil 4 inches from heat for about 15 minutes. Turn once or twice, basting with dressing.
4) Serve the garlic lamb kabobs hot with dip of your choice.
Calories 830 Calories from Fat 541
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.5%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.7 mg48.6%
Sodium 133.7 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 50 g100%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 105%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 1.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet