Garlic Lamb Kabobs
|Boneless lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in 1 inch cubes|
|Garlic salad dressing/Dry garlic salad dressing mix- 1 envelope||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, cut in squares|
|Canned small onions||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) Take a shallow dish and put the meat in it. Pour the dressing on it and let it sit for 2 hours. Keep turning.
2) Now, drain the liquid and save it for later use.
3) Skewer the meat and vegetables in the following order: lamb, green pepper, lamb, onion.
3) Now, broil 4 inches from heat for about 15 minutes. Turn once or twice, basting with dressing.
4) Serve the garlic lamb kabobs hot with dip of your choice.