|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Hot)|
|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
1) In a saucepan, add butter.
2) Gently heat, adding in the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and celery.
3) Cook, stirring, till the celery is tender.
4) Blend in the curry powder.
5) Stir in the soup, milk, and lamb.
6) Simmer, stirring, till well heated.
7) Serve over noodles or rice.