Lamb And Pork With Cabbage
Lean Pork- 1/2 pound, cubed
Vegetable Oil- 2 tablespoons
Water- 1 cup
Cabbage- 1 small head, coarsely shredded
Potatoes- 4 large, cubed
Onions- 3 large, sliced
Bay Leaf- 1no.
Cloves- 4 whole
Salt- 1 1/2 teaspoons
Parsley Leaves- 1 tablespoon, chopped fresh
1) In a non-stick pan, brown lamb and pork in it.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, stream in ¼ cup of water.
4) Bring water to a boil, stirring continuously to scrape off the bits.
5) Pour the water over the meat, along with cabbage, potatoes, onions, bay leaf, cloves, salt and the remaining water.
6) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
7) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley.