Pineapple Lamb Chops
|Lamb chops||30 Ounce, 1 inch thick (6, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Unsweetened pineapple tidbits||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Sweet red pepper||1 Medium, seeded and chopped|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
1) Trim the lamb lamb chops off the excess fat.
2) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
2) Drain the pineapple from can and reserve the juice.
3) Set pineapple aside.
4) In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops to marinade them.
6) Cover the dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
7) Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
8) Take a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
9) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
10) On paper towels, drain the chops.
11) Wipe skillet dry with a paper rowel.
12) Again place chops to skillet.
13) Add reserved pineapple, reserved marinade, and sweet red pepper.
14) Boil the mixture.
15) Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
16) Remove lamb chops using a slotted spoon; place on to warm platter.
17) Combine cornstarch and water, stirring well.
18)Add to mixture in skillet, stirring well.
19) Cook until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
20) Spoon over warm lamb chops.
21) Serve the pineapple lamb chops warm with some bread.