Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
|Lean lamb loin chops||36 Ounce, 1 inch thick (6 Piece 6 Ounce Each)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried whole rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Remove excess fot from chops.
2) Coat grill with cooking spray.
3) In a large shallow dish, place the chops.
4) In a bowl, combine wine and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
5) Pour the mixture over chops; cover and refrigerate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
6) Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade.
7) Grill chops 5- 6 inches over medium coals 35 minutes or until fully cooked.
8) Keep turning and basting the chops frequently with reserved marinade.
9) Serve the lamb chops warm with creamy salad and some bread.