Lamb Chops with Baked Garlic
|Lamb chops||12 Ounce, 2 thick-cut|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic clove||2 Large, pressed|
|Artichoke hearts||6 Ounce, marinated (1/2 Cup Or 1 Jar)|
|Red wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried peperoncini||2 , dried|
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Lightly brush the lamb with oil.
3) Add a pressed garlic clove over each chop.
4) Using oil, grease a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish, and place chops on base in a layer.
5) Slice in half crosswise the whole, unpeeled garlic head.
6) Rub the cut sides in oil, and place in oven with chops at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.
7) In a saucepan, combine artichoke hearts, wine, oregano, and peperoncini and heat and allow to simmer.
8) Discard the peperoncini.
9) In a plate, place the chop and half a head of garlic.
10) Add sauce over chops.