Grilled Lamb Patties with Yogurt Sauce
|Lean ground lamb||1 Pound|
|Chopped fresh mint leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Coat grill with cooking spray.
2) Combine lamb, mint leaves, garlic, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3) Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
4) Grill patties 4 to 6 inches over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked.
5) Serve each patty with 3 tablespoons Yogurt Sauce.