Planked Lamb Chops
|Lamb sirloin chops||4 , cut 1 1/2 inches thick|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, sliced in half|
|Seasoned mashed potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat your grill or broiler
2. Season the chops with salt and pepper, rubbing the seasoning on both sides of the chops.
3. Arrange the chops on foil on your grill or arrange in a broiler pan and place 2 to 3 inches from heat source, under the broiler
4. Grill or broil the lamb chops for about 8 minutes on each side.
5. When chops are browned, remove and arrange them, on a large heatproof serving platter.
6. Spoon the mashed potatoes on top of each chops.
7. Arrange tomato slices on top and then sprinkle with cheese.
8. Broil 5 to 6-inches from heat source for about 10 minutes to brown the potatoes and melt the cheese
9. Serve immediately.
Calories 1455 Calories from Fat 507
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.1%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g42.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.1 mg12.4%
Sodium 675.6 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.4 g81.8%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 55 g110.8%
Vitamin A 18% Vitamin C 160.7%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet